Wednesday, September 9, 2009

News

Camp came and went. I had a lot of fun. Made some good memories...#1 pointer before going camping. Make sure you know what the neighbors dog looks like before you get spooked by it.

Everyone had went to bed except a couple of us just sitting around the camp fire. We heard a noise looked behind us, flashed are lights and OMG A WOLF! We all looked at each other like 'omg what do we do?' I said, "I think its time to go inside guys." We all ran for the front door, so around the house we went barged through the door, out of breathe trying to tell others what we had seen.

My Dad, the wise ass he is says, "Oh, you guys saw a wolf did ya? I think you saw the neighbors dog!" He and others continued to laugh at us. I guess the neighbors dogs was huge and looked like a wolf. Needless to say, I was scared the rest of the night.


Anyways, next summer is going to be a big one.

June- 21st Birthday for Bear
July- Mom and Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary
August- Sugar Mama and I will be getting married

That's right! We are Engaged!

I want to start planning right away but I will have to set it aside due to school starting for Sugar Mama yesterday and soon for me as well.

Well, all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment