Saturday, September 19, 2009

PA

Today is my resting day. I have been out and about for like it seems forever. Tuesday, Sugar Mama and I drove 7 hours to go visit my sister at college. It was an adventure and I enjoyed seeing my sister. We picked grapes and and came home with a 10lb. bag. Sugar Mama forgot her cell phone in the hotel room and someone took it. I hope they enjoy all the pictures...lol

We stopped for gas before we got on the road to return home. The man pumping gas for everyone was very ignorant. He said some discriminatory things towards us. At that point, I was hurt and just wanted to get home where we are welcomed in the world.

Anyway, I keep having these weird dreams. I do not know what to think of them. They are creeping me out though.

Well, I have nothing else on my mind.. Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment