Monday, May 3, 2010

Guest

I just got told that I am a guest in my own home. What a slap in the face.

Hmmm..I wonder.

Do guests clean and cook dinner for everyone in the household? From my knowledge I'm going to have to say no. Well, I guess I will just cook for myself and they'll have to do it on their own.

Are family members allowed to eat guest's food without permission? I think not. From now on I will be keeping anything I buy in my room like every college student that lives in a dorm.

I mean why not throw another 5lb weight on my shoulders.

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to sound mean but it seems like you complain about your family a lot. Maybe, you aren't happy so you are looking to find fault in everyone around you. There is no rule or law that says parents must let you move in after you've moved out. Maybe quit looking at the negatives, and see the positives? You moving back in has created a ripple in everyones pool, which isn't a bad thing necessarily but everyone just needs time to readjust themselves.
    You have to be the best you you can be. And if everyone around you still sucks, then you'll know it's them and not you. Don't sink to their level. Be the better person. You can do it. I know you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have no right to judge me since you apparently have no clue as to what's happening in this household or in my life. I choose not to write about my whole life because if I did then there would be pages and pages of shit that does not need to be open for the whole world to see. And to just fill you on the parent's law, I was welcomed back. So..thanks for starting my day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHy did you move back home if you hate it so much?

    ReplyDelete