Saturday, May 1, 2010

In the dark, alone.

I decided to start up the blog again, figured it will help me express my feelings.

I lay here in my parent's basement at the age of 22, an age that many are living on their own. Well, I was until this big bomb happened in my life. I went from being extremely happy to depressed and angry at the world.

I've been through so much these past two weeks that no one can fathom. My body felt as if it was failing me as I was failing others. I pushed myself into thinking that everything would be fine if I was on the go 24/7 this way I did not think about the real stuff.

Right now, I am at the point where my eyes hurt. No, not from crying but the want/need to cry. I sat in front of my best friend the other day as he told me about his son that just had died 3 days ago. What did I say or do? Nothing. Why? Why did I not try to console him or cry for him? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I need to get myself back on track again. I want to be happy again. Is that too much to ask for?

Back to laying in bed, in the dark, alone.

2 comments:

  1. Someday you won't be alone, or in the dark. Someday it'll all be clear...everything happens for a reason. Believe it.

    ReplyDelete