Monday, May 3, 2010

Woof?

Ok. One weekend alone with all the animals was enough for me. I am going to go ahead and hit the dislike button on the subject of dogs. They're not only annoying as hell but too much work. They smell, bark and go to the bathroom anywhere they simply please.

A couple days ago I organized my room to the point of perfection and there were no smelly odors. Until yesterday when one of the dogs decided to piss on the floor in front of my bed. I was outraged! You can scream at them all you want and tell them they are bad but really they do not listen because they're going to do it again and again. And let me remind you, these dogs are not puppies!

Again, wake up this morning to the sounds of dogs barking their heads off and the lawnmower. Two wonderful sounds to start my day off. I immediately get out of bed, walk up the stairs and I give these dogs the most dirtiest look ever. I walk to the back door to let one of the dogs outside. There is shit on the floor in my family's new three season room with brand new carpet. I was so disgusted, I left it right there and walked away. I will let the head of the household attend to it. He can do all the screaming and yelling.

I am not saying these dogs were not trained because they were. I have no clue what happened. Maybe, they were not trained well?

As of right now, I am downstairs where there is peace and quiet. And just to mention my baby is all curled up next to me. Now, there is a animal that is well trained. He misses his food mama who taught him how to sit and pretty much was his playmate. For now we both wait for the arrival of food mama....

No comments:

Post a Comment